Thursday 28 April 2011

Storyboard plan


For my video which will be added into my website I will be going around and asking people about sexual health. This will be done like a one on one interview however it will not be in a room of any sort. The reason for my choice is so I am able to make people aware of the gaps in knowledge they have.
The video will start by text being seen in the beginning asking the question which will be asked to many of the public. Then after this the video will consist of all the interviewee’s replies being played one after the other. This video will be on a continuous loop so that when the page is opened it plays immediately. The reason for choosing this type of video is because I saw a similar type of filming when I was watching T.V and so I thought that I would like to feature this within my website. If everything was to go to plan, I feel that it would make the site look much better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment